Wednesday, December 22, 2010

This Is New To Me

Hello who ever is reading this....well as the title says this is all very new to me but something i think i may enjoy. I have beeen wanting to start a blog every since i seen the movie Julie&julia.
Weird right. Well let me tell you guys and girls what i have planned to blog about. Most of the time my blog will be really random and just about things thats on my mind. Other times it will be poems that i write,movies i seen and how i feel about them and sometimes it will be about new songs and my take on them and my thoughts on the video.



I can say that this blog can be very interesting to most and i highly doubt that it will be boring to anyone.I am to much of a fun person for this blog to be boring...lol.



                                                                                          The young mind of:
                                                                                                        Che'tun


                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am A very random person.I love to have fun and laugh.Music is my world.