Thursday, December 30, 2010

Relationships!!

Well..I would have to start by saying that i am really not a big fan of relationships right now.I can honestly say that 9th grade through 11th grade i would kill to be in a relationship. Then my 12th grade year i grew up and woke up.I finally realized that I'm older now and because i know what a real relationship is and what it is like to be in one i feel like i shouldn't just settle for just any old relationship.I made a promise to myself that the next relationship I'm in i want it to mean something to me.I do not date boys from my school because that's all they are is boys.I'm at the point where now i  want a mature gentleman one that knows how to treat a woman and respect her,one that will take me out and just do nice things for no reason. I want a man that doesn't care about having sex he just want to lay down and hold you. I pretty sure that most girls can relate to what I'm saying.


                                                                                                        Young Minded but Mature:
                                                                                                                       Che'tun                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am A very random person.I love to have fun and laugh.Music is my world.